This week of the podcast, we have Michael FitzGerald!
After completing his Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Kinetics with First Class Honours from St. Francis Xavier University, Michael moved to Calgary in 2008. Since moving to Calgary, he has worked full time designing fitness programs and training clients. This experience has sharpened his skill for coaching and has dramatically increased the efficacy of his approach.
Working with a large number of clientele on an individual basis has enabled him to effectively coach all levels of individuals. His clients range from individuals who participate or compete in sports such as hockey, CrossFit®, IronMan, runners (all distances), volleyball, soccer, golf, baseball, softball, curling, as well as those who are just looking to improve their fitness and overall health.
Michael also has extensive knowledge and practical experience with coaching individuals on nutrition and designing an effective individualized approach to performance nutrition. In 2012, Michael became the owner and operator of Optimum Performance Training, Inc. in Calgary.
Today, we discuss CrossFit, programming at an elite level and a lot more!
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge – Row 100m AFAP EMOM
- Mental Toughness Challenge – Have a friend/coach design a workout, but they only tell you what to do as you do it. Make it a chipper of sorts.
- Book Recommendation– How Bad Do You Want It?
Thanks for listening!