What’s up, Garage Gym Athlete!
***Before we get into this week’s episode, I wanted to let you know that VIP Registration for our FUELS COURSE is open! Enter your name and email to get added to our VIP List.
Now, on to the podcast!!
Episode 03 of The Garage Gym Athlete Podcast is up!
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the Garage Gym Athlete podcast either on Stitcher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the link below:
IN THIS 50-MINUTE EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Which supplements work and the ones that don’t…
- Why self-efficacy is the most important “supplement”
- How to Harness the Placebo Effect
- Why you should focus on the INTENT of training and not just sets and reps
- How to start thinking like a programmer
- How to properly sub almost anything by knowing the ‘why’
- Our best tips for our workout of the week “DiCarlo”
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you want to go a little bit deeper on this episode, here are some links for you:
Study of the Week
- Effects of placebo on bench throw performance of Paralympic weightlifting athletes: a pilot study
- Expectancy, self-efficacy, and placebo effect of a sham supplement for weight loss in obese subjects
Garage Gym Athlete Workout of the Week
Be sure to listen to this week’s episode:
Related Resources at End of Three Fitness:
Thanks for listening to the podcast, and if you have any questions be sure add it to the comments below!
To becoming better!