What’s up better(ed) humans!?
End of Three Fitness has now been around for FOUR FULL YEARS!!!
Yep, a small and simple website came online in late 2011, became a business in 2013 and continues to grow (thanks to you) in 2015!
EO3 has somehow survived my active duty military service and two small children (ages one and three); originally built on late nights, early mornings, and good coffee.
We I started, I thought I would just share a few DIY projects and then…I got serious about turning my passion into my business!
Now, we’ve literally had MILLIONS of visitors (never thought I’d refer to anything EO3 and millions…crazy) come check out this mini revolution.
Each year I like to look back on what we’ve done and talk about where we are going.
Yep! Me, you and the small team I have now that helps every facet of EO3 run day to day.
I like to keep this community involved because, well, I wouldn’t be here without YOU!
I’ll start with a THANK YOU!
**If you regularly read the articles, or emails, have purchased a product, or shared EO3 with friends on social media, then…THANK YOU! That’s why I’m still here!**
Now, let’s talk a little bit about End of Three Fitness (and you).
What Happened in 2015 (so far)…
This year (so far) has been a blast! New projects have launched, I’ve had a lot of fun with the podcast, I got to go to SEALFIT and even did a 100-mile bike race. But the year isn’t over and there is still more to come and more to do.
In all honesty, I feel like we are just getting warmed up here at EO3!
But here are some of the highlights:
- Barbells took the forefront – This year End of Three Fitness has become a little more barbell focused. In fact, we gave away two free barbells, added a barbell to the EO3 Logo, launched a Barbell training series and I ate a barbell for breakfast (OK, kidding about that last one).
- We launched a podcast! – Still hard to believe, but at the beginning of this year I launched a podcast with a good buddy of mine, Talon Schwalm. With all the podcasts these days, interviewing athletes is becoming a dime a dozen; we try to focus ours solely on making you a better human in unique ways (yes, we still interview sometimes). We call it betterhumanology.
- Accelerate Strength & Conditioning – At the beginning of this year we launched our premiere strength and conditioning program called ACCELERATE. It’s been really awesome to build this community and to really focus on making sure athletes see results.
- The 2015 One Man One Barbell update dropped – Each year we update One Man One Barbell (for free), for current members. I am now calling that process the “Barbell Project”. Since One Man One Barbell is getting so big and with new information on the way, it’s getting way too confusing and overwhelming for a brand new athlete to jump right in the mix. Soo…free updates for life won’t be around for very much longer. More info on that to come!
- EO3 Apparel – A few months ago we launched an apparel store! Not much to say here, except if you want to rep EO3, this is where you can do so. I tried this a few times over the years but never found the quality I wanted, until now. I love the EO3 shirts and pretty much live in them these days.
Like I said, we are just getting warmed up!
Garage Gym Athlete is coming!
I am unbelievably excited about Garage Gym Athlete!
As a garage gym athlete myself, and having a website which has helped thousands of Garage Gym Athletes, I am very passionate about this project.
I have kind of left you in the dark about this one (sorry), so let me clear that up a bit.
Garage Gym Athlete is:
- A book (coming early 2016)
- A course audio + email (coming soon)
- Daily Programming + A Platform designed for Garage Gym Athletes
That last bullet is coming in a few SHORT weeks!
But not everyone will get to join…
Garage Gym Athlete will go live on Thursday Nov. 5, 2015 ONLY for those who signed up for the early bird list.
You can sign up for early notification HERE.
Anyway, I’m not going to go through all of the benefits, features, and bonuses that come with Garage Gym Athlete…
- Yes, it has solid daily programming.
- Yes, it will make you stronger, faster and harder to kill.
- Yes, it will help you with accountability.
- Yes, it will track your fitness.
- Yes, there will be a community
- Yes, we have found a way to perfectly manage your TIME and RESULTS. No joke.
- Yes, I want you to check it out!
Join the early bird list as we will be pushing out info, articles and videos only to those on that list.
Because this this is unlike anything we’ve done at End of Three Fitness, I am only opening it up to a limited number of people and for a limited amount of time.
Very, very limited.
I’m excited to get the first group in there. Then we will open it back sometime in 2016, potentially at a higher price.
Here’s a screenshot:
You’ll have your own dashboard to view your workouts, enter your results and even compare them to others…It’s pretty sweet!
I won’t get into all of that just yet because there are A TON of cool features I’d end up writing way too much.
You can get on the early bird list to get that information when we start pushing it out in the next two weeks.
I’m an idea man. I thrive on enthusiasm.
There will always be new things, ideas, and more coming here at End of Three Fitness; like our coming squat program, something called “Barbell Brains”, more stuff from Garage Gym Athlete, changes to current programs, YouTube videos, maybe another podcast…
We got plans. We gots lots of plans 🙂
So…just stick around!
I’m glad you are here!
Thanks for another year!