Today we have Dr. Tommy Wood (Officially: Dr Thomas Wood Ba Bm BCh) who is now working towards a PhD in neonatal brain metabolism at the University of Oslo, Norway. Dr. Wood is also an experienced rowing and strength coach.
We talk about Keto diet for athletes, how to choose a multivitamin, training while fasted, athletic performance and much more.
If you ever want to submit a guest recommendation — don’t hesitate to contact us.
Don’t miss this one!
Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge- 4 sets of 7 reps 70% Front Squat max + 13 Back Squats
- Mental Toughness Challenge- Don’t multitask. Really focus on one thing, then take some ACTUAL downtime.
- Book Recommendation – Behave & I Am Pilgrim
Thanks for listening!