This week we have best selling author Dr. John Ratey. He specializes with exercise in the brain and has been on Ted Talk. He has published over 60 peer-reviewed articles, and 11 books published in 17 languages, including the groundbreaking ADD-ADHD “Driven to Distraction” series with Ned Hallowell, MD. With the publication of “Spark-The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain,” Dr. Ratey has established himself as one of the world’s foremost authorities on the brain-fitness connection.
We talk a lot about children, them being smarter, fitter and everything in-between. That is what a lot of research is on as well. Even if you are an entrepreneur we go over exercise to increase your mental productivity.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- FitnessChallenge –10 Hindu squats
- Mental Toughness Challenge- Alternate standing on one foot for 30 seconds at a time, for a total of 4 minutes.
- Book Recommendation- Spark
Thanks for listening!