How many of you remember “The Garage Gym WOD Challenge!!”?? Well, this one is not quite as challenging 😉 But it will definitely challenge you!!
- You have nine mandatory exercises in which you must complete 30/50 (male/female) repetitions. You add up all of the weight lifted (weight x reps) and see where you are at towards the goal of 50,000 total pounds lifted.
- If you made it nine exercises alone you are amazing. But for the rest of us…you have…
- “The Finisher” the finisher is three different exercises; Kettlebell Swing, Wall Ball Shots and Burpee Box Jumps. You can divide up the weights and reps in between the three finisher exercises or just pick one till you get to 50,000 total pounds lifted.
I know what you are saying….Jerred, that’s a lot of math!
No worries! I created a simple excel document that does all the work for you! Here is a screen shot.
Click here or on the picture to download he Male version.
Let’s Break it Down: The Rules
- 9 mandatory exercises: squat, bench, press, deadlift, thruster, snatch, power clean, overhead squat, pull-ups.
- 30/50 mandatory repetitions of the 9 mandatory exercises above.
- Once you have completed the 9 mandatory exercises you move on to “The Finisher”
- You can break up the finisher any way you choose (weight/reps)
- You can do all finisher exercises, just two, or only one.
- You must complete all mandatory exercises and the finisher in a 24 hr. time period.
- For pull-ups and burpee box jumps enter your bodyweight as the weight.
- Once your total equals 50,000 lbs. you have completed the challenge!!
***Before you embark on any physical fitness program or challenge, please consult a doctor.***
Going to give it a try? Let me know how it goes! Either here in the comments or in The Rally Point