This week we have breathing practitioner Patrick McKeown. Patrick is a bestselling author and expert on the top of optional breathing for improved health, wellbeing and fitness.
We talk about breathing exercises and how you can test your own body for oxygen efficiency. He gives advice on improving your breathing efficiency and performance.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge – Normal breath in, normal breath out, walk while holding your breath. Count how many paces.
- Mental Toughness Challenge – How long can you stop thinking, before thoughts enter your mind?
- Book Recommendation- The Power of Know and his book The Oxygen Advantage
Thanks for listening!