This week, it is plain and simple.
After two years of running the betterhumanology podcast, Talon and I answer the questions that we ask every guest we’ve had on the show.
And we haven’t answered these questions since the first episode!
- Hardest workout you’ve ever done?
- In your opinion, what’s the best activity for building mental toughness?
- If you could only have one piece of equipment to train with for the rest of your life, what would it be (i.e. barbell, tire sled, whatever, etc.)?
- Best advice you have for becoming a better human? This is 100% open-ended.
Listen below to learn more:
Betterhumanology Podcast: Season 2 Episode 29
If you don’t want to listen here, be sure to subscribe to the podcast by clicking on one of the links below.
AND…If you are enjoying the podcast, please take a moment to leave us a 5-Star Review and positive comment!! It goes a long way and really helps the show reach more people.
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
Fitness challenge & Mental Toughness challenge…
Have you heard of The Aggregation of Marginal Gains? Think 1% more can make a difference? When lifting do 2 more reps, when running, go one minute longer. AMRAP? finish that round you’re on once time hits.
New Habit Recommendation for Sleep:
- Try Magnesium!
- Study: Magnesium and the Athlete
- Study: The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast:
- This Coach Improved Every Tiny Thing by 1 Percent and Here’s What Happened
- Condition Me to the Grave Workout
- The Two Reps for Mad Gains Challenge
Thanks for listening!