Hey all, this week we have Adam Schaeuble. He referees to himself as the PHD, Previously Heavy Dude. He reached a point in his life where he weighed 327lbs and was already having weight related health issues in his late twenties. He decided to overhaul his lifestyle and his fitness and ended up losing over 100lbs. He has an incredible journey and we talk about a lot of different topics.
We dive into a lot of mindset things, what it takes to lose a lot of weight and sticking to goals. He also hosts the Million Pound Mission Podcast.
Also if you are interested in our training check out Garagegymathlete.com. We have one on one coaching available or just the programming depending on how serious you want to get. Our athletes have had some amazing results with our training, which can also view their stories on the website.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge- 30 Burpees for time
- Mental Toughness Challenge – No cheats on diet for a week(staying super clean and strict)
- Book Recommendation(s): Fitness: Sleep Smarter / Business: Profit First / Productivity: The ONE Thing
- BONUS CHALLENGE: Share something from this podcast, anything you got from this episode
- Instagram (millionpoundmission)
Thanks for listening!